I'm Alive!
Once again, I find myself at a loss for interesting tidbits of information to feed my poor shriveled bloggy, so I'll just give her a quick update on my life recently. Let's see... on Saturday, I slept over at Alan's (as he has described on his own malnourished blog). It was fun, although tiring. Sunday was... interesting. I had a birthday party of one of my cousins to attend, which wasn't so bad, since the cousins present were all over 13, and remarkably normal as families go. That was fun. Despite what I expected, I didn't pass out from 2 hours of sleep at all. In fact, I wasn't even tired until I got home. Despite drinking like six or seven Cokes over the day, not to mention four or five Diet Dews at Alan's house earlier in the day, I came home, screwed around for a while, then passed out laying on my bed at 10a. Over the last few days, I've made my sleep up, so I'm going to bed at 12a or 1a again now, like normal. Well, that's really it. The day before yesterday (I think!), I hung out with Richard and Leah, which was fun. Today, Richard came over here and we played EE, Runescape, and the such. Anyway, I'm off to KoL for a while. 'Night!
P.S. Yes, my blog is female. Don't worry, I'm not quite that desperate yet.

1 Comments:
Well, most inanimate objects are or eventually become female:
Ships
Planes
Nuclear Weapons
Firestorms
It makes sense
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home