Monday, June 26, 2006

My Mood

For this post to make sense, I'll have to include a little graph that I made in Excel, using totally arbitrary data to generate the effect that I wanted. It starts with my mood during the school year, influenced primarily by the weather and by Leah. I'm sure you'd be able to figure it out, but I've also included some annotations showing different events. Enjoy!

1: The school year, while I was in the grip of mood swings and seasonal depression.
2: My date, which made me feel great for about a week.
3: When Richard told me how L felt. Pretty short, compared to post-Carmi.
4: After I recovered and began to enjoy life again. Notice that this line of stability is lower than my high points during the year, but also higher than my low points.
5: Now, as I begin to feel alone again.
I'd love to put in a ":)" to soften the seriousness of this post, but that would be a lie.

2 Comments:

At Tue Jun 27, 01:59:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

yay! arbitrary graph!

 
At Fri Jun 30, 06:21:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

I haven't had time to graph my mood, but honestly I wouldn't know where to start. I've had so many ups and downs since latin convention that the pencil lines would be too thick to properly illustrate it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home