Love in December
Pre-Epistila: This is the post I mentioned. I might as well post it.
I know you're all tired of hearing this, but I'm just using it as a starting point for a monologue. I'm lonely: I want a girlfriend. Not all that strange, considering that I'm a 15 year old boy. I know that I've said that I'm adjusting to being alone, and that's all fine and dandy in the daytime. But when I'm laying in bed at night, thinking about the world, the full power of my isolation hits me. The problem is that I don't want to play the dating game. I also don't want a girl who will go watch a movie with me, make out with me, and say that she loves me when she doesn't. I don't want someone shallow. I want to be held and loved. Carmi was like that, but only because she had been sheltered from life. I always thought Leah would be like that, but I don't really know. The hard part is finding a girl who I'm interested in, who likes me, and finally, who agrees with what I just said. Hopefully the stereotypical teenage girl doesn't make up 100% of the population.
And now, for the title lyrics (just the chorus):
Love in December/I will always remember/Our summer with passion/A fatal attraction/Colors are fading/Like the leaves in November/What's left of the magic/we felt in springtime?
Ace of Base rocks.

5 Comments:
That's a one in a million girl right there. And I'm not sure any of us know that many women.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Well... thanks for the encouragement Cory. Thanks a lot. And Alan, you're not funny.
ALAN! Don't just delete random comments! Gah! He called himself a playa' and said that he knew a million women. Not funny.
Wow.... do you guys really need me to encourage you that badly? When I'm gone, all Eric gets is sarcasm.... Which, I guess he's getting more of right now from me :D.
Okay to the serious part - The right girl will come to you eventually. I don't know much about it, but from my experience, you'll know when it's someone worth pursuing. The problem is when you're looking for anyone to go after. If you just wait patiently, like I did for so long, good things will come.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home