Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Over Her?

Today's a good day. I have no homework due tomorrow and, although I'm gonna regret this when I have to do all my projects in one day, I'm gonna take the day off. So I decided to blog. I just realized that tomorrow is the two month anniversary of Carmi and my breakup. We both made some mistakes. If you're reading this, Carmi, I'd like to apologize for continuing to contact you after you asked me not to. I just wanted (and still want) answers. Perhaps some day I'll understand what happened and why it did. But for now, I suppose I'll just have to deal with not knowing. I think I'm finally getting over Carmi. When I fall asleep, I don't dream of her holding me. When I see her in the hallway, I don't want to run over and hug her. I can't help remembering how it felt to hold her and kiss her while we were together, nor stop myself from imagining how my life would be different if July 28th had never happened. When I look at her, I still think she's moderately attractive. Until my eyes reach her face. Whenever I'm near her, she always has the expression of trying to ignore me, of knowing that I'm there but pretending that I'm not. It makes her look ugly and selfish. If she would only look at me and smile, not a special smile but just the kind of smile that you would give any random person, then I would be happy. I want to be treated like an ordinary person, not like a piece of dirt that you can't get rid of, so you just ignore in the hope it will go away. But I can remember when she looked at me with something special in her eye. I can remember when she told me that she loved me. Some day she will hold another boy close to her heart. I hope, for her sake, that he is a good one. And I hope, for his sake, that she realizes it.
*EDIT* P.E. I typed that whole thing over like 1/2 an hour, so it might be a tad jumbled. I also forgot to thank Annie for giving me a shoulder to cry on. Having people who are willing to hear you out makes getting over a broken heart so much easier. */EDIT*

17 Comments:

At Tue Sep 27, 05:51:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

I hear you man. I was there for ya too, but it's kind of awkward to cry on another guy's shoulder :). Annie's a very compassionate person, one of the many reasons I like her. Glad you're finally getting over Carmi.

 
At Tue Sep 27, 05:58:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Yes on both counts.

 
At Tue Sep 27, 06:39:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

Another perfect song for you Scott: http://theless.net/music/James Blunt - 09 - Cry.mp3

 
At Tue Sep 27, 06:40:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

One small note: I'm apologizing for emailing her after she told me not to. I'm gonna blog about whatever I want.

 
At Tue Sep 27, 06:41:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

I understand where your coming from. I think Eric didn't help the situation by contacting carmi after she instructed him not to, but that's beside the point. What's done is done - what we have to do is get on with our lives. Trying to patch things up isn't a bad idea, but it should be handled carefully so as not to piss anyone off :)

 
At Tue Sep 27, 06:43:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Yeah.

 
At Tue Sep 27, 07:39:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

Not to be a jerk, but today is the 27th...

Oh Woops. It says tommorow.

I think It is so much more useful to go by weeks, of days, or even milliseconds, because they are static values... Its never the week of the 24th has 4 days... Always 7. Good, real numbers that don't change. And aren't in equations!

 
At Tue Sep 27, 07:39:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

and like wtf, it is like everybody is blocking me for no fucking reason... If you did block me can I at least know why or is that too hard to ask?

 
At Tue Sep 27, 07:40:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the flip, dude! Still thinkin' about the little hottie, huh? At least you had the balls to apologize to her. Way to go on that point. Try huggin' and kissin' your pillow instead. BTW, I happen to think she is VERY...make that EXTREMELY, attractive! At least she glances at me that special way now... They only reason I can think of that she might look at you "like a piece of dirt" is because you treated her that way by not respecting her. Give her some space...

 
At Tue Sep 27, 07:43:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

I kinda missed the whole breakup thing...
Fortunately I didn't miss out on teasing eric when they were together!

Yes, I do realize how inzenzetive that iz. And that I am replazing "s" zoundz with z'z (s) ;-P

 
At Tue Sep 27, 07:45:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh Annie....poor tall pathetic annie. she's just upset 'cause she can't go to the dance with her boyfriend....

 
At Tue Sep 27, 08:33:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Cody, I didn't block you. Anonymous, I suppose that you get a kick out of making fun of me. But leave Annie alone. Just trust me on that one.

 
At Tue Sep 27, 08:39:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

That would be MoveOnDude. Look back at all of my posts about Carmi and at the one entitled "MoveOnDude" to see more of his stupidity.

 
At Wed Sep 28, 08:35:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moveon Dude should act her age.

 
At Thu Sep 29, 02:11:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

His or her.

 
At Thu Sep 29, 02:57:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her for sure.

 
At Wed Jan 18, 08:15:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

How would you know?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home