Last Few Days
Whew, the last few days have been kinda busy (by summer-at-home standards at least). Let's see... crap I can't remember... I'm doing my best not to get pissed at Scotty right now, and I'm actually succeeding. He's right, after all. It's Cory that's got me pissed off... anyway. Not the point :) Let's see, what did I do over the last couple of days... On Saturday the 8th, Scotty, Dad, Paul Smith (Dad's friend), and I went kayaking down the Little Miami. It was fun, but it lasted for about six hours, which was just a little too long. The last hour and a half were getting boring and slightly painful. That night, I went home and slept! (at 3a, I spent a long time screwing around on the internet). The next day (Sunday), I slept over at Scott's house with Alan and Cory. Read Scott's blog for a hotheaded rant [N.B. :)] about the whole thing. On Monday, Scott and I went off for our second Driver's Ed lesson (out of 6). Essentially, it's a fat idiot reading a list of prepared rules to us. For four hours..... Annoying, but really funny. Ask Scott or me about the course, we have a dozen stories after only two classes. Onto the content that makes up most of my posts these days: my mood. Like usual, I'm up and down, mostly up though. The only really bad times are when I'm lying alone in bed without a good book to read. Other than that, I'm doing okay. I'm still gonna try to have that talk with Leah, but I think I'm getting over her (again). As for everyone else, I'm just having the typical conflicts with them. Cory and Scott are not a good combination for me. They both back each other up and make fun of me about 95% of the time, which ends up with me getting pissed, which ends up with Scott getting in trouble. Although I may be "at the high end of the IQ spectrum" as Scott's grandmother put it, I still can't match the combined power of Cory and Scott's wit. Okay, I'm thinking at about five or six times the speed that I'm typing, so there's no way I'm going to be able to organize everything and put it down easily, and I'm not gonna work to write a blog post. Anyway, I have another class tomorrow, so I'm gonna try to turn in early tonight. 'Night everyone.

3 Comments:
The only problem I have with this post is the bit about me and Cory backing each other up. I think you might have a slightly distorted perspective here, no offense. To me it feels like I take as much grief as I dish out, and boy you sure give Cory a lot of shit too :D. We all make fun of each other equally from where I'm standing... err, actually right now I'm sitting.
Yeah, that's true I guess... I just keep remembering Latin Convention... anyway, whatever. 'night.
Honestly at latin convention, I was too... occupied... to give you shit about anything. I don't remember anything going wrong at convention, or at least not between you and me.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home