Urgh
That last post was so full of self-pity and self-loathing that it disgusts me to read now. I have but one thing to say in my defense: the nights are the worst. On a happier note, I'm going to a Panic at the Disco concert on the 11th, assuming that my parents don't nix the plan. Alright, I'm gonna leave while I can still pretend to be happy.

2 Comments:
I was gonna try to get tix to that concert, but my mom won't let me go since the location is pretty dangerous. (Remember that rapper shootout? It was there.)
Don't worry about the self-pity stuff. If you're thinking it, you have a license to put it on the blog. That's how I've always treated my blog anyway. I use it as sort of a cognitive log, if you understand. I put down thoughts, not just events. You should continue doing the same.
Yeah, I might not go to the concert myself... it all depends on whether or not Leah and Erica are going.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home