Pretty Okay / Exams -- Rounds 2 and 3 / Summer is Here at Last
Whew! It's only the second day of summer (first day without school), and I'm already having a blast. I need to become a member of the Indian Hill Swim Club: it's a lot of fun, and there are occasionally hot girls there. There's a subject that I want to address there, but it'll have to wait until later. I'm not even gonna try to describe the events of the last week, except to say that exams were pretty easy and hanging out with my friends was fun. School being out feels a lot like a weekend. Everyone is leaving soon, so I'm spending most of my time hanging out with friends before they're gone for the summer. To move on to another topic, I think I'm okay about Leah. I have no clue how I managed to get through that so well. To extend my "Cliffs of Love" analogy (it fits, even if it is dumb), I didn't fall as far this time as I did when Carmi dropped me. After all, Leah was never holding me, she was just encouraging me to move forward, as all of you continue to do. New subtopic: being the (mostly) healthy (now) 15-year-old that I am, I still want a girl to hold. My nerdiness and lack of general physical attractiveness is both a curse and a blessing in this reguard. I can't go out and pick a girl up at the mall. They have to know me first, since my major selling point is my mind. This is bad in that it makes it hard for me to get a girlfriend, but good in that it prevents me from falling into the typical teen cycle of romances. But I also don't want to become a freaky stalker (like Alan) who just drools at girls. Well, Alan doesn't do that so much anymore, but you get the point. Onto topic two: exams. They were easy. My worst grade was an 87 in English. I got a 97 in Biology, a 94 in World History, a 96 in Algebra 2, and a 96 in Latin. Pretty good grades. Also, Fennell ended up raising my project grade to an 80.5, so I got a low A in her class. Four point oh, bitch! :) Alright, if you're reading this, then congrats on getting through my mostly mindless and poorly organized dribble. Have a good summer everyone.

2 Comments:
I AM NOT A STALKER!
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE SHE LIVES!
I NEVER WAS A STALKER!
Stalker.
ubpfxin
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home