Holy Crap, I'm Crazy
This is what happens when I get nervous.
Eric: i hope that i don't bomb the english exam
i want a flamethrower
adn the pair of torsos
and a match
and a h-bomb
and 200,000 in cash
and a dozen shotgun shells
and a dewski
and 29.41 grams of cocaine
and 21 kilos of C4
and 1/5th of a pie
Alan: what!?
you are crazy
Eric: and a tiny, tiny, tiny little camera
Alan: why?
Eric: and maybe some chips
Alan: why!?
Eric: and a quart of motor oil
and maybe some false teeth
Alan: why?
Eric: and, of course, a Zeus-II
and maybe a pitchfork
yeah two pitchforks and a mop to make it the complete set
i drew you a picture

Alan: brb
Eric: okay doky!

that looks a lot cooler
Alan: you are crazy
I want you to know that
Wish me luck on the English exam tomorrow.

3 Comments:
Have some free pie and chips! I mean, who wouldn't want free pie and chips? It's pie... and chips... for free!
I gotta say Eric - that was a weird conversation. And a weird picture.
Asif's alive!
W00t!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home