Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Happy Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday, everyone! <-- inside joke, don't sweat it.
Today has been one of the best days of recent memory. For the first time in weeks, I haven't had a random mood swing during the day. Better than that, I've been happy the whole time. And of course, today was Leah's 16th birthday. Anyway, after school today, Dad picked me up because Mom was having some tests or something (all normal, so no worries). But because Kathica (spelling?) and Ryan (the only two of Leah's friends who drive) took off together after school, her and Erica were without a ride. Richard also got a ride with me. Luckily, Dad was driving his Forerunner, so Hardy wasn't with him (he scratches up the leather seats). That car has never been so full. After dropping Erica off, we went to R's house and hung out there for a while. After a few games of BF2:MC, we walked to Taco Bell. After some tacos, we walked to Blockbuster because L wanted to get a new game. Finally, we walked to Skyline (it felt like we were barhopping) for drinks and fries. Then we walked back to R's house (well L and I did... R ran away). We played games for a while and then I went home. Here I am. All-in-all, a sweet day.

1 Comments:

At Thu Feb 23, 06:53:00 AM , Blogger Scott said...

God damn... How the hell do you do that on a Wednesday?!?!?!?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home