Saturday, February 18, 2006

Weekend Again

Well today is the second day of our four day weekend. On Thursday, Richard came over after school and stayed until about 9p. Yesterday Richard came over again at around 3p and stayed the night. He just now left. We played video games for a while, then we walked to Willies for dinner. I ran into a girl in my math class there, which is kinda freaky. Anyway, we stayed up watching Holy Grail, which is still a really funny movie. As for today, I might go over to Scott's house, but I don't know.
P.S. 300th post!!

3 Comments:

At Sat Feb 18, 03:54:00 PM , Blogger Jane said...

who was the girl?? just wondering...

 
At Sat Feb 18, 08:29:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Jane is jealous

 
At Sun Feb 19, 08:05:00 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Haha. Who's the annony?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home