Sunday, February 12, 2006

Another Hectic Weekend

Once again, this weekend was a hectic one. On Friday, Richard came to my house. We played BF2 for a long time, as well as other games. We also went to see Firewall. It was an okay movie and I'm impressed that most of the tech refrences, while stated over-technically, were correct. Anyway, R spent the night and then went home at about 10a. An hour or two later, Scott came over. After a while, Richard came back and we played more video games. Finally, Scott had to leave and Richard and I went back to his house and spent the night. Then I came home this morning. That's all. I should start blogging about more than just my day, but I don't really have the energy at the moment, so later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home