Computer Crash
Both hard drives of my computer have crashed. From my analysis of my primary drive, it appears that the partition table has been erased. The surgical precision of this, as well as the fact that it attacked two seperate hard drives, suggests a virus attack. However, it could also have been caused by some failure of SpeedFan, a program that I was running at the time. Either way, the data appears to still be there. I dunno if I can get it back or not. I'll probably have to call a professional data recovery place, but that could be way too expensive.
I need a hug.

7 Comments:
God it seems like you have the absolute worst luck with computers... Were you screwing around with something again? Last time it was your fault :)
No I was not!
Okay I believe you. Good luck fixing it though :). You should get with alan and tell him to rig up a vent server on his computer... since i can't forward ports and cory probably doesn't know how, his house is the only chance for a temporary one.
He can't either. I could always put something on Alloscomp, but I'm too lazy to at the moment.
Too bad, I offered for you to host that clan website of yours on one of my servers but I guess you instead like Eric's unreliable server.
The clan site is still up.
The only thing that's down is my Vent server. If you'd like to host a Vent server, please do. That would make me very happy.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home