Thursday, February 16, 2006

"Cliffs of Love"

Here's an extended analogy that I wrote and saved a while ago. It's kinda dumb, but it fits.

I feel like I'm barely balanced on a thin ledge. I'm gonna
fall soon if someone won't help me to stay on. Carmi brought me down
here; it seemed like fun to climb on the cliffs of love at the
time. But then she got bored or whatever and left me here to
fall. I've been able to balance for a few months, after a short but
terrifying slide, but unless somebody else comes along to continue the
climb, I'm stuck. I can't go back to the little cave halfway up the
cliff that I lived in my entire childhood. And I can't continue
without her help. If I fall, I don't know what's gonna happen, but I
don't think I'll make it. I just hope someone will hold on to me and not
walk away.

We all have our delusions.
*EDIT* Three hundred posts! Yay! */EDIT*

1 Comments:

At Fri Feb 17, 10:02:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

Wow... Kinda shitty analogy, no offense :). Makes sense though. I still like the steak in the micro one :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home