Thursday, February 23, 2006

Damnit

I'm seriously starting to think that I'm bipolar. I'm happy one day and on the next, I can barely make myself smile. Okay, so I know it's not bipolar disorder, but that doesn't make this any easier. I hate feeling depressed - it always makes me want to sleep.
I'm only happy when I'm with her.

4 Comments:

At Thu Feb 23, 03:46:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

Eh don't worry about it too much. Everybody gets pissed off sometimes. I have a lot of bad days too, but you just gotta move on.

 
At Thu Feb 23, 07:34:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

Don't bring a gun to school now.

 
At Fri Feb 24, 02:53:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Pfft. *A* gun, never. 300,000 guns, very yes.

 
At Wed Mar 01, 08:34:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

ITS CALLED BEING A TEENAGER.

thx Cody. Useful. Very Useful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home