Harry Potter and Cory's House
Well this Friday was an eventful one. I got home from school and got a call from Cory, finalizing my invitation to go see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with him. We (Cory, Blake, Emily, Mr. and Mrs. Selnick, and I) went to some restaurant (the name escapes me at the moment) for dinner and then to the Newport theatres to see the movie. Cory's family always goes there because they used to have a friend who worked there. We ended up in the second row because all the other seats were full. It was a great movie. If you haven't seen it, you should. I also saw previews for two movies that look good and are coming out soon: King Kong (lots of hype) and AeonFlux (awesome looking action movie). Anyway, Cory invited me to stay the night so I did. We took Emily home and then went back to his house. Cory and I spent a couple of hours in his room talking. We fell asleep sometime around 1:30 or 2a. When we woke up, we sat around for a while and then biked into Maderia. We stopped at Starbucks for some kinds of peppermint hot chocolate thing. It was really good. We also ran into Jimmy Glass. He's one of my dad's friends and he always teases me. But he's cool. Then we bought two six packs of coke (in glass bottles) at Ameristop. We sat on WebFeat's porch and drank two cokes each. We decided to share the joy of the cokes, so we biked to Brandon Ward's (one of Cory's friends) house and gave him a coke. Then we went to Andrew Keller's house, Scott's house, and finally Annie's house. Ward was the only one who was home. We gave the rest of the cokes to whoever was home or, in Scott's case, just left it on the porch. Then I came home, took a shower, and wrote this blog. All in all, it was pretty fun.

7 Comments:
that coke thing was SO random. i dont get it.
National Give-Somebody-A-Coke Day! Great day. Definitely going in my calendar forever!
y'all are my friends.. and I had coke. 'nuff said.
Gee thanks for remembering me.
Keller gets one, but I dont!
Lol. We would have given you one, but Cory isn't allowed to ride his bike on Graves.
Thats because my house is in the ghetto of Indian Hill. We practially have street races.
Haha. Nah, it's more because Graves has no shoulder on the side of the road (according to Cory).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home