Cory's House
I went to the football game on Friday night with Cory. We harrassed Cody a little (he was in the IHTN van) and then just wandered around. We really didn't watch the game that much. We did win 35-0, but i only know that because Mr. Selnick told me as we were leaving. Anyway, I went to Cory's house that night. We sat around for a while and then watched Resident Evil 2. That is one kick ass movie. We fell asleep around 2a. Then we woke up at about 8:50a the next day. We decided to walk into Maderia and hang out for a while, so we did that. Finally, Mr. Selnick drove us back to his house in time for me to get picked up by mom. It was fun.

1 Comments:
well, I'm glad y'all had fun
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home