Blogs
Scott and Annie have deleted their blogs. WTF?? There were so many memories and insights, as well as good rants, on Scott's blog. And Annie's showed a transformation of sorts. I can't believe that they deleted them. I managed to save a few of the most recent posts from each through bloglines, but the truely important things (like Scott's rants (especially Steak in a Microwave)) are gone. Damn.
P.S. Not only that, but Asif never updates his. And Alan only rarely updates.
P.S.2. I hate it when people delete stuff.

4 Comments:
WHY?!?!
1) His parents advised him against it.
2) He read a story about people's personal info getting stolen (?)
OK Eric, I read your post and decided I HADN'T posted in a while (2 months), so I've decided to start posting again... starting today. Happy?
Yes.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home