Long Time No Blog
Hello everybody. It's been a week since I blogged. I find that I only have time to blog on the weekends this year. High school is a lot more demanding than I thought at first. It's been a fun weekend so far. On Friday, Richard came home with me from school. We hung out and played CSS and BF1942 (with Alan; fun). Then on Saturday, I went to my cousin's 12th birthday "party" (i.e. my grandmother, grandfather, me, and my mom) and played with him for a while. After that, I got home and began to fight my computer. Somehow I got a virus or five (thousand). The twisted web of spyware and viruses required some time to unwind, but I eventually triumphed. Finally, after defeating my computer, I went to Richard's house for a while. We hung out, walked to BP and the mall for a while, and then played Monopoly and just sat around for a few hours. It was really fun, actually. One of the best parts is that I was so wired on caffeine that a big part of all of this is just a crazy lunatic blur. I drank MDX for the first time today. It was AWESOME. With my low caffeine tolerance, I was buzzed for five hours. Even now, the MDX is the only reason that I'm not asleep. The screen is beginning to shake in front of my eyes. I think I'll try to go to sleep soon. Pfft... nevermind.

2 Comments:
I BEAT YOU!
Its taken you guys long enuf 2 get sum. It doesn't really buzz me at all 2 be honest, oh well.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home