Weekend So Far
IH students got Friday off this weekend for conferences, which is awesome. On Thursday, Richard came home with me from school. We played Garry's mod and Counter Strike for a while (it's more fun now that I don't die every thirty seconds). Then we decided to go for a walk up to the Mall and hang out. We did so and bought pops at Krogers and cookies at the Mall. We walked around for a while and then headed back to my house. We watched parts of Resident Evil 2 and Mr. and Mrs. Smith. We went to sleep around 1:30p or so. We woke up reasonably early (8a) the next morning and decided to play a little more Counter Strike. Then we ate and hung out for a while. Later we decided to walk to Willie's along the creek behind the Seasons. We walked the opposite direction to the highway (just for fun) and then headed back. We got semilost, but eventually figured out where we were. We walked in and watched pool and golf. It took the waitress forever to wait on us. They complained of being understaffed, but two of the waitresses were talking to the check-in-hostess-lady half the time. Finally, we walked home and Richard left. Friday night, I went to the football game with Alan and Scott. Cory was there too, but he left his cell phone at home so we never knew he was there. On Saturday, I went over to Scott's house and hung out for a while. Right now, I feel like I'm wasting a good Saturday night, but I don't know what I start at 7:20p. Oh well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home