Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Profile Change

Well, I read the same story Scott did about colleges googling for blogs before accepting people, so I decided to remove my full name from my blog. Now nobody can tell who I am. But guess what? I'm not gonna delete my blog.

17 Comments:

At Tue Nov 15, 06:57:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

Yeah, why delete the blog?

Also could I read an article or anything that says about this colleges searching blogs before accepting people?

 
At Tue Nov 15, 07:02:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Google it.

 
At Tue Nov 15, 07:36:00 PM , Blogger Calvin August said...

lol

 
At Tue Nov 15, 07:47:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

Eric, uh, no. Why don't you google it and see if you find anything, huh? I don't even want a response to that question.

 
At Tue Nov 15, 07:56:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Didn't find anything. Well whatever, I lied. My dad told me about it, but read sounds so much more nerdy.

 
At Wed Nov 16, 05:03:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

Well uhh you're wrong... I didn't read that article... But it's another reason to remove my blog anyway lol :). Also, it was just too much work to maintain. I'm gonna just talk to you guys, and maybe I'll write a book someday :).

 
At Wed Nov 16, 07:49:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Too much work?? God. I wish you had at least let me back it up first. There were so many comments on there that I liked. And if you're gonna talk to us more often, why aren't you on AIM?

 
At Wed Nov 16, 08:21:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

And maybe I'll invent a way for people to communicate telepathically.

WHY? DELETE? A? BLOG?

WHYWHYWHY?

I could Understand if it was insulting (stupid people), but I didn't delete that!

You could have just hid it. We would have known where to look.

 
At Wed Nov 16, 09:04:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

HEY! Wheres your firefox button!

 
At Wed Nov 16, 09:29:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Me? Good question. Fixed. I power blogger looks pretty dumb anyway.

 
At Wed Nov 16, 10:08:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

Ohh! Eric's MADDLY in l0ve! Wh0 is it? Hmm? Hmm? Better not be [HUGE LONG CENSORED LIST]. I need to know now.

 
At Thu Nov 17, 01:23:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, what is with the freshman news thing? I thought y'all were gonna post often or something?????

 
At Thu Nov 17, 02:56:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

We were planning on it... but it didn't happen.

 
At Thu Nov 17, 04:40:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

yep. Once again, Tlak but no action from ME!

 
At Thu Nov 17, 07:18:00 PM , Blogger Calvin August said...

go to my blog, and add me..eric i haev 2 more to go..


stuffwithcalvin.blogspot.com

 
At Fri Nov 18, 10:57:00 AM , Blogger Calvin August said...

eric i have 10 posts, can you add me PLEASE lol...

thanks

calvin

 
At Fri Nov 18, 03:08:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

10 posts! WOW!

IT NEVER TOOK OFF. A.K.A IT ISN"T WORTH A DIME!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home