Sunday, October 16, 2005

Recent

Well I didn't do anything this weekend besides homework. Oh wait... yesterday my cousins all came for dinner. That was fun. Besides that, I played BF1942 a lot. I'm proud of myself: on Omaha Beach, I got 140 kills and only 9 deaths. Guess what class I was? Medic. Somebody should try to beat the whole campaign as anti-tank. That would be fun. Oh, and here's my current web browser titlebar:

I love Firesomething. I got Headcrab once.

10 Comments:

At Tue Oct 18, 02:13:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

you should get a theme, I use the Qute theme for firefox, makes it alot better when browsing, but that's just me

 
At Tue Oct 18, 05:46:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

I have a ton of themes, but none of them look as good at Firefox Default to me. That's just who I am.

 
At Thu Oct 20, 06:32:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

hmm, also, where are you going just for this weekend... I mean it's 2 days, what kind of vacation could it possibly be?

 
At Thu Oct 20, 08:13:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Going to watch a meteor shower.

 
At Thu Oct 20, 08:18:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

ah

 
At Sat Oct 22, 12:02:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear eric,

i would greatly appreciate it if you would stop posting forums that said FUCK YOU on my forum website (bypassme.com) I know cody told you the site becuase he was the only one that new. It will be up in a week and since i know that your not the kind that would keep posting random things to screw me over, that would be thankful. thanks,

-Calvin

 
At Sat Oct 22, 12:18:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

I never told Eric about that website, I never even knew it existed Calvin...?

 
At Sat Oct 22, 12:56:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh ok..i believe you cody, but i have tangible proof it was eric. the ip's match up ::eric, im not mad i really dont even care nemore just please dont do it in the future..thanks man!::


-Calvin

 
At Sun Oct 23, 11:33:00 AM , Blogger Eric said...

What? I've never been to bypassme.com. I knew that site existed, but I never posted there. Perhaps somebody used the cgi-proxy on Alloscomp to post there. My IP is 24.209.244.5. Does that match it? I'm trying to stay out of this whole thing.

 
At Sun Oct 23, 05:32:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

Wow, all of the North Africa Maps before El Alamein are AMAZING as Anti-Tank.

Some of the others aren't

Tobruk is sweet as anti-tank. Unfortunately, I was trying to listen to the Bngals game at the same time, so I could have been better.

Interseting to play as just anti-tank on any map. What about just sniper? That might be fun.

"otpdn"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home