Saturday, October 01, 2005

Homecoming Dance

The homecoming dance was fun. I worked concessions with Cory before hand and then Mr. Cleary drove us to the high school for the dance. At first the entire nerd herd (that was present: me, cory, alan, and asif) just kinda hung out (jacob and taylor joined us for a little while). Then the arrival of Leah (Richard's sister) and her friends spiced things up. Pretty soon we were throwing around a ball of lightsticks and acting stupid. I ended up dancing with Leah which was fun, despite the fact that Richard will kill me on Monday. It was totally worth it.

14 Comments:

At Sun Oct 02, 06:59:00 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Bahaha. How old is leah?

 
At Sun Oct 02, 08:57:00 AM , Blogger Jane said...

Oh am I not part of the nerd herd?

 
At Sun Oct 02, 09:15:00 AM , Blogger Eric said...

Woops. Forgot about you. Sorry. Leah is a senior, but she skipped two grades, making her just younger than 16.

 
At Sun Oct 02, 04:02:00 PM , Blogger J.C. Selnick said...

Jane you never hung out with us. And that was MY glowing ball of lighty thingys...

 
At Sun Oct 02, 04:39:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Haha. And my tie.

 
At Sun Oct 02, 06:54:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol. You realize now of course that none of you will be able to get rid of me. *ninja* And my friends all think you're weird. Mission accomplished. XD

 
At Sun Oct 02, 07:19:00 PM , Blogger Jane said...

No offense, but why would I hang out with you? You guys dont dance. And I did come over when I was freaking out over... him.

 
At Sun Oct 02, 07:20:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Pfft everybody think's I'm weird. It's part of my charm :) And why would we want to get rid of you?

 
At Sun Oct 02, 09:11:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, well they were especially scared of Cory. ^^; But we are in agreement that you are all cool despite.

And because... well, I don't know. Because I would? XD

And as a side note... why won't this darn thing let me capitalize my name? ;.; It makes me sad to be deprived of that little bit of grammar.

 
At Mon Oct 03, 03:07:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Haha. Blogger doesn't like caps.

 
At Mon Oct 03, 06:45:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obviously not. XP Therefore, don't expect to see me get a blog of my own. :)

 
At Mon Oct 03, 06:47:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

That is the ENTIRE reason that you won't get a blog? Because you can't capitilize your name in comments?

 
At Mon Oct 03, 07:25:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, and because I already have a diary. ^^; I'm lazy. :P

 
At Mon Oct 03, 07:37:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Haha. You're obviously on your computer, so sign on AIM.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home