Thursday, October 06, 2005

Today + Weekend Plans

I just got home from Richard's house. My mom picked me, Cory, and Richard up after school today and drove us over there. Ironically, we beat Leah & friends to her own house. The theory was that we were supposed to be raising money for the Diabeties Walk Saturday, but that didn't last long. We wandered around and raised $75 over an hour or two. And then I borrowed Cody's bike and went to buy a Mountain Dew Livewire. When I got back, everybody was gone, so I roamed the neighborhood until I saw Cody leaving Richard's house. I gave him back his bike and then sat in the basement and watched Cory and Richard playing Dinky Bomb. It was funny and Cory actually won a game. Then we (Richard, Kevin, Cory, and I) rode our bikes (or in Cory's case, a razor scooter) up to Kevin's house. We climbed up into his treehouse and talked for a while. Then we went down to buy some more Livewire. On the way back from that, Cory (still on the razor scooter) got lost. I just called him on the cell right as he reached Richard's house. So that's the today part! This weekend is pretty full. I'm going to Putt 'n Fun tomorrow with Latin club. Saturday, I have the Diabetes walk and Cory's 15th birthday party. Cory's party is a sleepover carrying over into Sunday. Then I have Monday totally free. Alright bye.

10 Comments:

At Thu Oct 06, 06:32:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

a yep, have a fun time.

 
At Thu Oct 06, 07:00:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Thanks.

 
At Fri Oct 07, 08:44:00 AM , Blogger Jane said...

Excuse me! But I dont see 'going to the awesome Indian Hill vs. Madeira game on Friday' anywhere!

 
At Fri Oct 07, 11:00:00 AM , Blogger Eric said...

I'm not, because I don't care about football. Jane, all you've posted about on your blog since August is football and Backstreet Boys. Do you care about ANYTHING else?

 
At Fri Oct 07, 11:03:00 AM , Blogger Cody said...

pw3ned :o

 
At Fri Oct 07, 11:51:00 AM , Blogger Jane said...

Well why should you care? No one reads or ever did read my blog so I stopped posting anything personal. And FOOTBALL and MUSIC... the two loves of my life.

 
At Fri Oct 07, 12:28:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

How come nobody posted about going to the awesome X vs LaSalle game?

 
At Fri Oct 07, 06:24:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Jane, the reason that nobody reads your blog is because it's all about footbsll and the BSB.

 
At Sat Oct 08, 11:11:00 AM , Blogger Jane said...

But no one read it before, except to be evil about it, so I stopped except for the 2 things that I love dearly.

 
At Sun Oct 09, 10:22:00 AM , Blogger Eric said...

Yeah actually people did read it before. I did, scott did, cory did (i think), annie did, etc.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home