Monday, October 03, 2005

Scott + Annie

Alright this whole thing with Scott and Annie is starting to frustrate me. They both obviously like each other (or at least they've both said that), but neither of them is trying to take their relationship further. Not only that, but they both seem to doubt each other's feelings. And of course, Scott's parents are still making it hard for this to work. Argh. Alright, do what you want. But realize that if you let this moment pass, there won't always be another.

6 Comments:

At Mon Oct 03, 07:38:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

How do you suppose we take our relationship further under these circumstances? What do you mean by "taking it further"? Every once in a while either Annie or I interpret something incorrectly and we both get upset/guilty/whatever. I guess that's what you mean by doubting eachother's feelings.

 
At Mon Oct 03, 07:40:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Yes, that is what I mean by doubting each other's feelings. I realize that you can't date, but if you don't do SOMETHING to solidify your relationship, it will fade away. Even a special look can do that.

 
At Mon Oct 03, 08:09:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

All right, I'm not in on this whole thing but it sounds a lot to me like this needs something official to cement it in both of your minds. I've gone through a lot of pain because I never got solid confirmation from anyone I liked whether they liked me. Thus, every nice look or reassurance made me think that I was overestimating it, or that they were just faking it/being nice. That's the kind of doubt that will mess this up. As I like to say, doubt is /asking/ for your fears to come true. Trust is believing in what you know is true and accepting what you can't know is true.

 
At Mon Oct 03, 08:15:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Good point.

 
At Tue Oct 04, 07:39:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

Yeah. We both know whe like eachother. That's pretty solid. Eric and Leah, I get where you're coming from, but I think it's up to me and Annie to figure it out for ourselves. "Unfortunately, no one can be told what the matrix is... You have to see it for yourself". Same thing with love.

 
At Tue Oct 04, 08:11:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Just some advice.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home