Sunday, October 09, 2005

Today.2

Saturday I went to the Diabetes walk, which was a lot of fun. I walked with Cory, Leah, and Erica (Leah's friend) for the whole 5k (so long...) walk. Then Richard and I went straight to Cory's party three hours earlier than anybody else. We amused ourselves with video games and online flash videos. Alan and Asif showed up within ten minutes of each other and we screwed around for a while. We went to Gameworks and messed around there, generally enjoying ourselves (and moreso on the shooting games). When we got back to Cory's house, we went and played CTF outside. It was fun. We had Chipotle for dinner. Scott showed up around 10:30p and everybody except Cory and I went downstairs to play more CTF (Cory had hurt his knee and I didn't feel like running around (drinking nothing but Mountain Dew for a day will do that to you)). We went back upstairs and watched Black Hawk Down. It's a sorta sad but awesome movie. Then we tried to go to sleep. The movie finished at 2:00a but nobody wanted to shut up, so Alan, Scott, and I talked until around 4:00a. Then we decided to go downstairs to get some water and Scott and I realized that we could breathe downstairs so we slept in the living room. It was actually pretty cool. Cory's room stunk so badly that he sleep walked out of it in the middle of the night and curled up in the guest room. I guess six teen guys can stink up a closed off room pretty well. Alright, (later) this morning I rode home from Cory's with Richard, who dropped me off at my house on the way to his violin lesson. I wasted five or so hours (two of them sleeping) at my house and then went to Richard's place for a few hours. We messed around with his train set and then had a war using little colored figures (in which I basically suicided). I helped Leah with her photo project (sorta). We hung out outside (and went to buy stuff at the BP) for a while, then we came back inside and watched a ton of anime stuff (most of it was really funny). We had a small pillowfight. And then I left. That's about it.

4 Comments:

At Mon Oct 10, 08:52:00 PM , Blogger J.C. Selnick said...

Wait isn't Leah like addicted to anime stuff? Yeah it was really bad in my room, and has anyone figured out how I turned up in another room? I'm still kinda wondering.

 
At Tue Oct 11, 03:26:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

idk we thought you went to the bathroom or something... all the sudden you just weren't there

 
At Tue Oct 11, 07:53:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

:o I (almost) take offense at that! I'm just addicted to fiction. XD

And I still need to finish that roll of film. >.< If only Richard would pose...

 
At Tue Oct 11, 09:28:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home