MoveOnDude 2
Well MoveOnDude or somebody very much like him is back. I really don't care this time. I'm not as sensitive as I was right after the breakup with Carmi. I suppose there will always be some assholes who like to try to annoy people like me. Most likely he's jealous of Scott and Annie and was jealous of Carmi and I. Now he's pretending that Carmi likes him because he thinks it'll annoy me. Like I said, whatever. He doesn't fall under the category of "a good one" that I mentioned for Carmi's next boyfriend.

9 Comments:
Nicely put.
Whatever. Maybe he'll just move on to someone else again.
Wow talk about insensitive. What did he say? I still think it could be Cody just an f.y.i.
Before I Get pulled into this vicious cycle, It was NOT ME! WTF! WHY WOULD I!?
I am NOT that Insensetive. And Why would I want to make Anne feel bad? And I wouldn't exactly call her tall... She's taller than Jane + Cory at least!
Why hasn't Jane posted n any of our blogs lately?
Let's not get into who it is or isn't. It's probably just some loser who gets a kick out of trying to make us suffer. It might not even be somebody at our school. Cody, relax. Alan, relax. Everybody, just relax.
This is kinda random, but just answering Alan's question... I havent commented lately because I dont have much to say. I obviously dont share the same interests as you guys, and dont have much in common anymore... but I will try, unless you're implying that its a good thing.
Nah we're just wondering where the hell you went.
Whatever. Jane shares some common interests. Besides, if she's not here, look what happens! We have nobody to pick on and we end up blaming cody and stuff. If janes not here, we don't have anyone to pick on about the backstreet boys :) Nah it's not a good thing that jane stopped posting. We missed you. At least eric didn't try to excommunicate you from the herd :)
Haha. I thought that you were trying to get out of going to PKI w/ us.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home