Nostalga Again
I vaguely remember writing a post similar to this a couple of months ago, but it applies now as well. I'm feeling nostalga again, this time for fall, the time of homecoming dances and beginnings and totally different ends and PhoneCodes, and even still some video gaming. That was a time when the thought of Leah was comforting, not painful, and the short time between loving Carmi (and being depressed after her) and my feelings for L. Now summer is starting, I'm getting back into Runescape (like I always do in the summer), and everyone's leaving, except for Cory. Now I'm alone again *sigh*. I'm okay, or at least better than I was after Carmi left me. After all, this time nothing has changed. Leah never had feelings for me, and we were never really more than good friends, with a hint of flirting by me. I wonder what I'd do differently if it were September again. I'll end on a happy note: this entire ordeal has left me with a couple of new friends: Leah, Erica, Ryan (sorta), Keti (also sorta). I'm glad that it wasn't a total waste.

3 Comments:
I remeber making my 100th post titled Nostalgia!
And making fun of y'all for it!
w00t?
idk how many posts i've got... Oh well, Eric, it'll turn out aight.
yep, what Scotty said!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home