Sunday, January 22, 2006

Winter Homecoming

This has been a fun past two days. I'm now the proud owner and user of four different chat programs: AIM, Google Talk, XFire, and Ventrilo. It seems kinda odd to have four running at once, but they're all useful. I have my own Vent(rilo) server running as well. It's a bit like IRC for voice chat, but it's small and lightweight, for use in a game. XFire is another gaming program that lets you see what games your friends are playing and join them. Anyway, I also got a CS:S server up and running on Alloscomp. And Scott and I started a clan called Noobcakes (callsign: N|3C) for CS:S, CS1.6, Halo, Battlefield 1942 and 2, basically any game that either of us has. Its website can be found here. If you have any of the above games, feel free to join. Anyway, after Scott went home, I went to the winter homecoming, which was fun. Leah and Erica were there to start. At first I was a little tense, but after a while I was making a fool out of myself by dancing along with everyone else. Once Cory showed up, it got even more fun, although it was nothing like the hysterical fun of the first Homecoming dance. And they didn't play any slow songs, which kinda annoyed me. Anyway at about 9p, Richard showed up to everyone's surprise. He only stayed until 10:30p and he would have been gone at 10p if his mom had come to get him that early. He said he only came because he was promised that Asif would be dancing and that there would be poker. Asif didn't show and he ended up playing two-man five card draw with Jacob. He didn't dance at all. After the dance, my dad drove Leah and Erica to Leah's house to spend the night and then me and Cory to Cory's house for the same reason. We watched The Lost World and then went to sleep around 3:30a. Then I woke up this morning and we watched Family Guy and I came home. Now I blog, as Richard is on his way over here. I'm glad I don't have much homework.

5 Comments:

At Sun Jan 22, 08:21:00 PM , Blogger Asif said...

Who promised Richard I would be DANCING??????

 
At Sun Jan 22, 09:00:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

His mother.

 
At Mon Jan 23, 03:58:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

Hysterical fun?


Some fun......

Kinda glad I couldn't go...

 
At Sun Jan 29, 09:15:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She just said you would be there Asif, not dancing.

 
At Mon Jan 30, 02:57:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Who's anonymous?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home