Class Change
Well the new schedule sucks. To put it mildly. Wow, that sounds like something Alan would say, except mine has fewer typos. Tp pyt it mldly. There, that's better. Anyway, I now have PE fourth period and Study Hall seventh. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I signed up for a study hall. But it's like the exams all over again, with 45 minutes in which I do NOTHING. NOTHING! And excepting Barrett, Max, and Evan, I'm in a class with a lot of losers and/or people I don't like. And as if to add insult to injury, Cory gets to be in the same class as Leah, while Carmi is in my class. So he gets my crush and I get my ex-girlfriend. Great. After a few more normal classes, it was off to Study Hall, for 45 minutes of nothing, like I said before, in the same class as Calvin and Lander. Fun fun fun. Hopefully Dupps can get me out of it. He offered me an extra course (in NetSec, actually).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home