Today
I'm having trouble coming up with titles recently. Anyway, today I woke up at 9:30a and played some Halo. Then I watched some TV and generally screwed around until about 1p, when I went over to Alan's house and we played BF2 for a while and then watched some SBEmails on DVD. But I had to go home at 5p to go to a dinner party thingy for my mom's friend's (Jayna) son (Nick), who graduated from high school in June. I dunno why they waited this long, whatever. It was mostly Jayna's family, plus Nick's girlfriend and a few of his close friends. So mostly it was older people who all knew me from when I was two or three feet tall. Quite interesting and/or scary, depending on your definitions of interesting and scary. So now I'm home. Oh joy.

1 Comments:
I've been having similar title difficulty. It's hard once you hit about 110 or 120 posts or so, because every time you think of a good title you realize you've already used it :). Seems like days are repeating themselves, huh? Interesting excercise in Deja Vu.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home