Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Feinstein Amendment SP 419

Read the text of Feinstein Amendment SP 419 here. That amendment makes it illegal to give out information about bomb making (for destructive use). It was passed in 1997. Basically what this means is that it is legal to teach people how to make gunpowder, and how explosions work, but not to tell them how to make a bomb. So instead, people try to make bombs badly and blow themselves up. Note: I know how to make gunpowder, but I'm not planning on trying BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO EXPLODE! For those of you who do, *coughcalvincough* the ratio is 75:15:10 (saltpeter:sulfur:charcoal). Mix it all with water, then let it dry. You can use sugar instead of charcoal because it won't give off as much smoke. Saltpeter is also known as potassium nitrate. And N.B. **BLACK POWDER IS EXPLOSIVE!** If you blow yourself up, *coughcalvincough* don't blame me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home