My Life
Well, I feel a little better about Scott and Annie's situation. They need to do something about it... but that's their job. I'm here to help if they need me, but I won't do anything (except maybe get mad at his mom) without him/her asking. I was re-reading all of my old blog posts and I can see how naive I was back then. I actually thought life sucked because Alloscomp crashed. I want somebody to care about *so* bad. It's just the damned hormones, trying to do the job that they were evolved for over millions and billions of years: get me to have sex. Unfortunately for them, it isn't gonna work. You know why? Let me give you a hint: it has *nothing* to do with the MAP speaker who came in at health in 8th grade. Here's why I'm not gonna have sex in high school: it's wrong. I could get an STD, my partner could get pregnant, my parents (and hers) would get mad, etc. But besides that, it just isn't something that I'd be proud to talk about later. Alright, well this is getting a little off topic. Basically what I wanted to say is that I'm sorta jealous of S+A and I sorta pity them. Plus I feel so wise. Except that's the difference between me in 3rd grade and me now. I know that I don't know everything. I know that next year, my knowledge about the world will have doubled. In 3rd grade, I thought I was so smart. Alright, whatever. Important points: 1) I feel lonely. 2) I'm less naive. 3) Annie and Scott are both lucky and unlucky.

6 Comments:
I'm not quite sure how you deem the situation both lucky and unlucky at the same time. Perhaps you could go into a little more detail, or give a specific example?
Lucky: you have each other. Unlucky: you can't go on dates.
Oh. That was quite a bit simpler than i thought...
How do I feel like none of that would happen if we all were at IH. That or they already would have broken up?
God. Our math is so depressing.
It's just NAv, Alina, Jane, Bizzle-the-shizzle and me in Pre-Cal.
If Richard gets into the same class as me next year, or the school decides that SIX isnt hard to have in the SAME class, Thats svveet.(Sorry Annie).
The school seems smaller.
And our Cliche is somewhat lonely.
Your cliche is lonely? Isn't a cliche a phrase that you never use? Like "A bird in the hand is worth two in a bush". I think you mean clique.
Haha! Yeah it *does* seem odd without Scott and Annie.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home