posted by Eric @ 9:22 AM 5 Comments
yes, off to work *cough cough
Haha. Yeah hope you feel better by the time we're all supposed to go to KI. You probably caught it from me at Asif's house. I'm always sick.
Cory may or may not be able to make it. He probably can't. Idk what I'll do with the extra ticket, probably give it to Barrett. That kinda sucks tho.
I can come
Alright Cory says he can probably make it now. He doesn't know.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
We all go a little crazy sometimes.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
yes, off to work *cough cough
Haha. Yeah hope you feel better by the time we're all supposed to go to KI. You probably caught it from me at Asif's house. I'm always sick.
Cory may or may not be able to make it. He probably can't. Idk what I'll do with the extra ticket, probably give it to Barrett. That kinda sucks tho.
I can come
Alright Cory says he can probably make it now. He doesn't know.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home