200th Post!
This will be the 200th post on my blog. Horray! Today was cool (for a Thursday). We worked in the studio in Video Tech. It was fun, except I messed up a bunch of stuff. But that's ok, it was just practice. Blackboard's down again, so I can't do my math homework. Oh no! Terrell doesn't care. Oh yeah, yesterday Mr. Little gave me my graphing calculator back. It was in the LangLab. Switching subjects again, I'm getting a little worried about Scott. I know he doesn't get home until like 6:30p, but still... I think I know somebody who could cheer him up, but he has to stop being oblivious. N.B. Please don't speculate about who this person is. I've been sworn to secrecy. Alright, happy life. P.S. (well, there's no signature, so I guess P.E. (post-epistula [after the letter]) Only erm... 103 hours until my birthday... wait.... last time it was 98... Oh I got it... last time I did until midnight. This time was until my actual birth time (9:00a). Ok.

1 Comments:
Okay sorry but guys are oblivious by nature. I could also speculate on who you think could "cheer me up", but there's not much of a point if you're sworn to secrecy. Sorry I haven't been posting much. I promise I'll get back in the loop.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home