Sunday, September 18, 2005

Weekend

Well my weekend was cool. Friday was just chillin' with Richard. I don't remember what I did Saturday. Probably nothing, until Asif's birthday sleepover at 7p. It was fun. See Scott's blog for a description. Sunday, I came home from Asif's with Richard and then we went to the Montgomery Art Fair to get about five community service hours. It was fun, basically like concessions at the soccer game, but in a smaller booth. Finally I came home with Richard for a while. He just left an hour ago. Now I'm kinda pondering Annie's situation.

2 Comments:

At Sun Sep 18, 08:03:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

I can't believe you've already hit 200 posts. My blog's been going for two years and i haven't hit 100 yet. I tend to have more long posts than you do, though. Plus, I kinda quit halfway through the summer.

 
At Sun Sep 18, 08:05:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Yeah. I blog a lot about a bunch of random stuff. You and I probably have about the same amount of important content on our blogs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home