Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Birthday pt2

Alright, my BD turned out better than I thought it would. I felt better five minutes after posting my last post. When I got home, I did my homework, finishing my speech as my grandparents were pulling into the driveway. I opened my presents with them: HL2, a UPS, a cable for my graphing calculator, and tons of money. Then they took us to Benihana for dinner, which was AWESOME, as usual. I came home and hung out on AIM for a while. This, combined with "other things" (if you don't know, don't worry, I'll blog soon) has made my week so far really good.

4 Comments:

At Tue Sep 20, 05:35:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

I wish i knew what HL2 was...

 
At Tue Sep 20, 05:40:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Half Life 2. Sorry.

 
At Tue Sep 20, 05:40:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Video game, in case you couldn't tell.

 
At Tue Sep 20, 07:18:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

Yeah I know what Half Life is, i didn't know there was a half life 2.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home