Tuesday, September 13, 2005

T - 5 Days

I turn 15 on Sept. 19th (5 days from now). And for some reason, I'm really depressed. Once again, I'm sure it has to do with Carmi. For my birthday dinner, we traditionally go to Benihana's. It's pretty expensive, so we can't go there often, but the food is great. Whenever I think about it, I realize how much fun it would have been to take Carmi there for my birthday dinner. Now I know the feeling that I posted about before: disposable relationships. I still don't think it's right to get in a relationship just because you want somebody to care about, but I understand how some people feel. I hope I find somebody I do care about soon. Alright, end 11:00 ramblings, off to stare at the ceiling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home