Wednesday, September 14, 2005

T - 98 Hours

Yes! Only 98 hours until my birthday. I'm feeling better now. Someone has showed me that there is still love in the world. Alright! I feel awesome actually. I still want somebody to care about, but what am I but a fat, ugly nerd. Okay, so it isn't that bad, but as you can see, I have a negitive self-image. *EDIT* Really crappy self image. Gotta work on that. */EDIT*

7 Comments:

At Thu Sep 15, 08:11:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everybody. Okay, I'm at school, so I didn't log in to Blogger. I suppose I was feeling pretty negitive last night, so disregard what I said.

 
At Thu Sep 15, 02:09:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

Your not fat Eric but competly the opposite, how can you see yourself so negatively, your like the news only picking out the negative events of the day. Look at has been fun about the day and look at the positive stuff about tomorrow. For example, tomorrow is Friday!

I uh typed that up without the realizetion of what your comment read but yeah, whatever...

 
At Thu Sep 15, 03:43:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Yeah, like I said, I've had a negitive self image for a long time. I suppose I'll get over that someday.

 
At Thu Sep 15, 07:38:00 PM , Blogger J.C. Selnick said...

Woah weird, when I first read this i REALLY thought it was Annie's. Weird. WWGFD? Be Happy!!! or die.

 
At Sat Sep 17, 10:43:00 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Yeah, I don't know. Hey sorry about kings Island. When I checked the date you gave me, I was looking at the calendar for like 20 years from now! My bad... I have no idea what happened.

 
At Sat Sep 17, 12:50:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

Kings Island, huh? I feel so rejected *me goes and cries in corner*

 
At Sat Sep 17, 01:58:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Yeah that's alright. I'll see you there then. It's good that mom bought that extra ticket.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home