Thursday, February 01, 2007

That's Quite Enough, Thank You

Alright, I've had enough of winter. More than enough, actually. Really, if it were to be warm tomorrow and rain instead of snow, I would be delighted. We won't get the day off anyway. It's supposed to snow less than two inches. Whatever.

I've also had about enough of all my classes this semester. Math's obvious and easy, like always. Malucci's poetry. Need I say more? Science, we're studying properties of solids. That'd be okay, except we're in Advanced Chem. Why can't we move a little faster? Latin's awesome, like always. Video Tech is cool, Photo is okay, but too slow. What else? Oh yeah. History. Don't even get me started on Tsarlina Luke I.

Really, I'm closing on having had enough of high school.

I went on Gaia again tonight, to read through the ED (Extended Discussion) forum for stupid people. I found plenty, but their stupidity isn't worth repeating. Then I read my saved PMs. Bad plan. I hate reading old stuff... I always get nostalgic.

I'm gonna go read WWZ and go to sleep. 'Night.

1 Comments:

At Fri Feb 02, 07:11:00 AM , Blogger katiecee said...

I've had enough of winter too, and my family can definately tell b/c whenever they see me they say I look like I'm on the verge of yelling/crying. Probably true given the whole scenario last night...Anyways, Tsarlina Luke I ja!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home