Monday, January 29, 2007

Mutterkuchen!

Don't look up the title. Trust me.

Anyway, Malucci's a bitch. Big surprise, huh? She told us today, the day before a little poetry assignment is due, that it is the QUARTER PAPER. That means this "little assignment" is now worth 35% of my class grade this quarter.

I should be doing it, but I need a break. I think I'll write a poem about crusty, creamy nonsense, and see what she makes of it.

This weekend was fun. Katie described Friday fine. On Saturday, I went over to Scottie's and hung out there for a while. We watched Slither, which is really a pretty good movie, if you're into light horror. Approach it with the view that it will totally suck, and you won't be disappointed. In fact, you'll like it. I can't really explain that, so hit me up if you want a copy of it (or any of my other movies, for that matter :)).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home