Thursday, January 11, 2007

Katie // Driving // Yup

Well, life's getting interesting again.

I'm working on my driving hours. For some reason I want my license now. I guess if/when I get a girlfriend it'll be useful to have. Other than that, I don't really want it.

All this shit about Scott and Katie and Alan recently has me thinking about relationships again. Katie's a lot of fun to talk to (we've got compatible sarcastic senses of humor) but she's definitely not my type. We've been over this. :) Alan and her are a definite possibility. We'll see what time brings.

I thought I was over Leah, but I guess that's only when it's warm and bright out. In the winter, I still feel sorta... raw? That's not the right word, but I'm sure you all know the dull heartache I'm talking about.

Anyway, I've got 2.5 years of High School left, and plenty of chances to run into the right girl.

I really wanna go skydiving (WITH a parachute, no suicide threats here). I really want to just WAKE UP for once during the winter. I guess I need more sleep.

2 Comments:

At Thu Jan 11, 09:55:00 PM , Blogger Asif said...

Skydiving - I know a place in Dayton (my Dad went skydiving there once). I gotta go sometime too - skydiving is sweet.

 
At Sun Jan 14, 05:55:00 PM , Blogger katiecee said...

Oh my god I know exactly how you feel! it's like you wanna slap yourself and yell "Wake up!"
I imagine that the feeling of dull cloudiness must be similar to how people with allergies feel in the spring.
Anyways, can we not talk about me and any relationships at all for a while? I don't plan on getting into any. Especially since my mom is mad (as is my grandma) that 'I have thrown away such a great guy by being an idiot'. My self esteems way up there. way up there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home