Sunday, January 07, 2007

CCCBP!

Yeah, you know what I'm talking about.

So, today was eventful. Last night Cory, Richard, and I went laser tagging at Lazer Kraze. It was really fun. We dominated. The final round, our team won by a factor of three, at least. Then the real fun started: we went back to Richard's house for a "basement party." His new computer came, so we screwed with that for a while, then played Guitar Hero. Cory and I are horrible, and Leah and Richard are amazing. :) Anyway, Cory and I beat everything on Co-op with a little help from L. It was fun and intense. Almost makes me wish I had a PS2!

So, later (earlier?), Richard and Leah were Flyffing. Flyff is an free online RPG -- think Runescape with flying and cooler graphics. We were debating making me a massively hacked character, but I just read more about Flyff. It uses GameGuard (Wikipedia) to prevent people from hacking. I'm sure it does its job okay, but it also exposes your computer to a lot of problems, and can lag things up.

Anyway, we fell asleep sometime between 5a and 6a. I woke up just shy of 10:30a. Then it was off to my Great Aunt's 60th birthday party. I drove, which was good, but overall, it was literally the biggest waste of my time in months. I watched a bunch of old people opening stupid presents and making jokes about being fat. It'd have been amusing, except for the fact that it was raining like hell, and we were all in two tiny little rooms. Oh, and I also wanted to leave...

...because I was going over to Katie's house to study Latin. I got there and optimized her mom's computers, and then played with hers. Then I helped her with her math homework. But somewhere in there, she... yeah, you guessed it... tweezed my eyebrows. It didn't hurt at all, honestly. So, we didn't study any Latin. Mostly, we hung out in her basement and got attacked by her sister.

Now I'm home. I need to do my homework, but I think I'll do it tomorrow morning.

'Night!

4 Comments:

At Sun Jan 07, 07:55:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

I honestly have no idea why, but that is a really cool blog post...

It just is.

 
At Sun Jan 07, 08:06:00 PM , Blogger Richard said...

So, what about those corrugated cardboard coagulated bran puffs?

 
At Sun Jan 07, 08:52:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

What about 'em? I said I'd make it my title, not that I'd use it in the post :)

 
At Mon Jan 08, 07:12:00 AM , Blogger katiecee said...

DOWN WITH THE EYEBROW!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home