Monday, January 22, 2007

Life, This Weekend, and School

Life's been good to me so far.

Haven't lost my license yet, though, so we're all good.

I'm in Photo and Video Tech 2 this semester. I've gotta do a music video project. I wanna do Start Me Up by the Stones, anyone have any better ideas?

Read Alan's blog for information on this weekend.

Anyway, I'm gonna go setup my workstation. Bye.

4 Comments:

At Mon Jan 22, 04:55:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

Don't do start me up... do brown sugar instead. Start me up is too common :).

You got your license? Lucky bastard. I have freaking 80 hours and my parents still won't let me get it. What the hell else do i have to do? I'm a better driver than my mom for christ's sake.

 
At Mon Jan 22, 05:04:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

Take on Me.

That's obvious.

When did you get your license? or are you talking about something else?

 
At Mon Jan 22, 05:54:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

I didn't get my license, my bad. I was making a dumb reference to a song.

 
At Tue Jan 23, 06:39:00 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Gotcha.... Yeah it was a very poor reference....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home