Are You Sure It's Winter?
Wow, this year is awesome. It's January, and it's 58F out. And the days aren't getting any shorter! And I've been drinking less caffeine, and feeling BETTER! And life is mostly good. I don't think I was sleeping before, on my one-pop-a-day regimen.
So, life's been going good. Some things are twisted up in tangled up mangled up knots, like Katie and Alan and Scott and I (all of us play different roles, though), but all-in-all, it's a good time to be alive.
I grabbed a copy of Cruel Summer by Ace of Base. It's a great album. I have to buy it. The mixes are better than the Greatest Hits ones.
I've been working on some programming stuff recently, just playing with Java. It's a sweet language.
Hmm... what else? School's easy, no surprise there. Katie calls me once or twice a day, which is predictable, annoying, funny, and cool, all at the same time.
I spent today at R's house. His compy still hadn't come, so I played Guitar Hero with him, then we all walked up to Kroger's to get some oven pizza for dinner, then we went back and pwned one of the Final Fantasy games. Easy and fun. I really like that family. Richard's cool, and he and I share a lot of interests. Leah is nice to everybody, something I once mistook for romance. :) Although I wouldn't say she's one of the guys, she is just one of my friends now: nice, smart, and sharing a few interests (and a sense of humor) with me.
So, yeah, I feel good. And it feels good to not feel bad.

2 Comments:
There's the first good news on your blog in a long time :)
yay Eric!
I can't believe how warm it is either...it's keeping us from our seasonal depression.
I do call u a lot.
Sunday 1-4
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home