Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Leah

Okay, this is gonna be a twisted post. I promise you Cody, if you comment on this making fun of me, the comment will be deleted and I will personally... probably do nothing. Just leave me alone, man. Anyway, subject matter. Love is blind. And as such, it's also blinding. Apparently, according to Richard, Leah sees me liking her as kinda creepy because "she though you reminded her of me, not that you're creepy but the idea of you liking her as creepy, and she didn't like the idea of going out with somebody she felt acted as a brother figure." Now, this is all news to me. I've been confused for a long time, because Leah's been sending me mixed signals. She invited me to a varity of parties, went on a "date" to a movie with me, put my Valentine's card on the mantle, and said some nice stuff to me after the first Homecoming. But she never gave me a Valentine's card in return, she told someone that she wouldn't go to prom with me if I asked, and now the creepy brother-figure thing. I'm just really damn confused. As stalkerish as this sounds, I wish there were a "Leah" Wikipedia article. That would make things a hell of a lot easier.

14 Comments:

At Wed May 24, 06:07:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

Yeah I dunno, man. Just ask her if she likes you as more than a friend. That'll clarify things, but it might not give you the answer you want. You have to decide whether you'd rather know or not.

 
At Wed May 24, 06:26:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

you should probably take her last name off the web... just an FYI

 
At Wed May 24, 06:28:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Better? Everyone who reads this knows her last name anyway, but whatever.

 
At Wed May 24, 06:38:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

thanks. For her sake.

 
At Wed May 24, 08:07:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

No, because you asked me to and because it made sense. "For her sake" hurts.

 
At Thu May 25, 06:01:00 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Go ahead and just ask at the end of or after the party this weekend.

 
At Thu May 25, 08:04:00 AM , Blogger Jane said...

Believe me Eric... that's not very stalkerish haha

Yeah, and you have the right to know what's going on. Just ask her what she thinks of you, and if she goes around the subject or anything, you should probably start thinking about if she's worth it.

 
At Fri May 26, 09:42:00 AM , Blogger Cody said...

I didn't know you like saying stuff like that sCOTT.

 
At Fri May 26, 02:22:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

Can I please shoot him?

pleasepleaseplease?

It's for everyone's sake.

 
At Sat May 27, 01:07:00 AM , Blogger Scott said...

"I didn't know you like saying stuff like that sCOTT."

Ohhh you got me there. Burned... Good one, Cody.

"Eric, just forget leah and go fuck cory. You two would make an excellent couple"

Yeah! And they can record it on video, specially for you! Great idea, Cody! It's a fantasy come true!

 
At Sat May 27, 09:45:00 AM , Blogger Cody said...

Not to mention, eRIC, sCOTT, aLAN ARE ALL LUSERS!!!!

 
At Sat May 27, 11:32:00 AM , Blogger Eric said...

Cody, you're obviously one important guy. Xeserve doing well? After all, you've got all this free time to post randomly on my blog.

 
At Sat May 27, 12:48:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

Once again Cody, your usage of Almost-all Caps is truly awe inspiring. Can you please teach me to do it too, so that I can look as smart as you?

Oh wait, I lied. You're not smart. I'm not sorry.

 
At Mon May 29, 11:05:00 AM , Blogger Scott said...

"your a pervert"

I possess a pervert? Maybe that's because I own you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home