Oh Crap!
Damn. The roller coster's back again. I think I'll take a break from posting my mood on Gtalk for a while. Let's see, how did I feel today? Here's a little chart for all you crazy chart-freaks:
At School: Okay.
After School: Pretty Good.
At Richard's: Good, Like Crap, Okay, Good, Okay. (in that order!)
At Home: Okay, Not So Good, Bad, Okay.
Later at Home: Pretty Good.
Oddly enough, there are some triggers in there. The "Like Crap" came from hearing Leah complain about my, Richard's, and Erica's presence slowing down her project work. The "Pretty Good" at home came from talking to her over Gaia about her not being invited to my party (Richard "forgot" to tell her). I still need to talk to her about how she feels about me, but I think I can live with "just friends." P.S. Sorry about the lame attempts at humor. I'm not even gonna make an excuse.

2 Comments:
There was an attempt at humor in there?
*Quickly reads post again*
Can't find any. Sorry Eric.
Heh if you hadn't apologized I wouldn't have seen anything wrong.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home