Saturday, May 27, 2006

Party!

Tonight pretty much rocked. But I'm getting ahead of myself. On Friday, Richard came home with me. That night, I felt like being social, so I talked to Scott. After a little while, we all went to Alan's house. We basically sat up, played Runescape, watched random movies, and talked. All-in-all, I got about four hours of sleep. Oddly enough, I haven't crashed yet. I think I'm living off caffeine. Anyway, back to the subject at hand. Today, I had an "end-of-year" party. I invited Alan, Scott, Cory, Richard, Asif, Erica, and Leah. Asif apparently didn't remember that I invited him, and Richard failed to pass my invitation along to his sister, so we only had six people. It still owned. We started out in the basement and eventually made our way outside, with Alan's computer speakers and Scott's iPod playing music the whole time. Then we sat around, talked, etc. Erica made everything more fun. Cory showed up late, and basically it just owned. Anyway, they're all gone now. Next subject: I'm actually okay about Leah. I mean, all that's changed is that I now know how she feels about me. She still rocks. She's just not a potential romance. I'll live.

8 Comments:

At Sat May 27, 11:24:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

Yeah it was a lot of fun. I'm glad you have a good approach to this Leah thing now, too. Be prepared for Cody to ruin it all though. That or make you laugh your ass off at how dumb his insults are, depending on your mood.

 
At Sun May 28, 08:16:00 AM , Blogger Cody said...

HAHA! GOOD ONE SCOTT. Now go away and shove your head up somebody's ass.

What did you all do at the party again...excuse me? Play runescape!? Eric, if you danced with a female, I'm really proud of you...taking your first steps.

Otherwise your a crackhead for even dreaming about Leah, she's totally out of your league and so was your last 'girlfriend' after she DUMPED YOU!

 
At Sun May 28, 12:37:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

At least he spelled Loser right this time.

Cody, you definitely have waaaay too much time on your hands. If you can put in the word verification 29 times just to spam eric, you are definitely cool.

Anyways, what was he supposed to do at a paty with 4 other guys? he's not gonna dance with any of us! And it wasn't a dancin-type-party it was a hang-out-type-party.

Lets talk about who's out of their league here. Cody is calling US losers when he can ut in word verification 29 times just to spam us. projection city!

 
At Mon May 29, 07:27:00 AM , Blogger Cody said...

To make all those posts took me about 4 minutes....yes obviously I must have waaay too much time on my hands.

 
At Mon May 29, 11:01:00 AM , Blogger Eric said...

And it took me all of 30 seconds to delete them.

 
At Mon May 29, 11:02:00 AM , Blogger Scott said...

I love the improper capitalization there... Too dumb to figure out how caps lock works?

"if you danced with a female, I'm really proud of you...taking your first steps."

If that's first steps, can you walk yet?

 
At Mon May 29, 06:13:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

cODY cAN'T uSE cAPS tO sAVE hIS lIFE!

wHAT A lOSER! yOU cOULD eVEN sAY a "fUCKING lOSER!"

 
At Mon May 29, 06:18:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Haha owned Cody. Whatcha gonna do now, email spam me?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home