Monday, May 22, 2006

Freshman Project

My Freshman Project video can be found here. Please watch it and comment.

10 Comments:

At Mon May 22, 07:58:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

You sound funny.

 
At Mon May 22, 08:00:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

Not to mention that is the worst video you ever put together.

 
At Mon May 22, 09:41:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

We all sound funny: it's the camera. And trust me, I've done worse. Anyway, I guess I forgot to say that I wanted my FRIENDS' opinions. Oops. I'll remember next time, Cody.

 
At Tue May 23, 02:48:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

Can you just delete everythng he says?

Or is that too harsh?

He moved his blog, so why won't he just get rid of his account?

 
At Tue May 23, 04:08:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

I choose not to Mr. I need a hearing aid.

 
At Tue May 23, 05:25:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

Well... I already have hearing aids.

Way to be heartless.

Btw, my name is spelled A-L-A-N
not "I need a hearing aid"

You can also refer to me as "Mr Amazing"
"Mr. Awesome"
-or-
"Mr. Cooler-than-Cody"

 
At Tue May 23, 09:26:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

or Mr. Ihaveabighead

 
At Tue May 23, 09:29:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

I'm sorry, you fail at humor. You need to go back to real school. Your social skills are beginning to degrade. A for effort, F for results. What ever happened to all the time you used to spend on Xeserve anyway?

 
At Wed May 24, 05:43:00 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Ooh ooh! Cody! I got one for you! "Mr. Snow"!

 
At Wed May 24, 06:40:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

lol.

Need I say more? Oooh! acoustc stuff came on! I'll go listen to it in 5.1!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home