Friday, May 19, 2006

Build God and Then We'll Talk

It's a song title. No relation to anything. I feel pretty sweet today. It was MusicFest. Leah, Erica, and Ryan came back for MusicFest, so they were there. I challange you to find a better situation than that: lying on the football field surrounded by friends with a 2-liter of Coke and one of Dew and some Vault, good music (not from the bands -- they sucked; from Alan's Virgin Portable Speakers and iPod), being randomly pounced on by Erica and occasionally chasing Martin across the field. It was freaking sweet. The Chipotle was crap, but whatever. One rather depressing part of early today was the After Prom decorations. I wish they could've waited until after the students were gone to put them up. I want to go to Prom so badly, and yet, I don't. Makes no sense, huh? Lemme rephrase: I don't really wanna go, but I don't want to miss it either. Whatever, too late now: no ticket. I just can't be alone Saturday night, or I'll feel like crap. Anyway, out of the four major problems plaguing me today -- 1) exhaustion, 2) missing L, 3) not going to prom, 4) Freshman Project -- two of them have been solved (1 and 2), #3 is gonna be solved tomorrow: prom will be over, and #4 is due, for better or worse, on Tuesday. It's starting to fall together, so no worries.

1 Comments:

At Sun May 21, 04:00:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

screw you.


muwahahhahah

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home