Thursday, May 18, 2006

Blog More?

Well, Alan told me to blog more. So, what shall I blog about? My mood has slipped a lot. The date with her has worn off; I'm not impervious anymore. I'm actually pretty close to crashing and burning. I wish she would be at music fest, or just school in general. Or something like that. Anyway, I also don't really know how I'm gonna tackle my Freshman project. It's a lot of work. I can't even guess where to start. Hopefully everything will fall together before I'm done. Anyway, there is it: I'm a lovesick teenager again, and I have way too much work coming up this weekend.

5 Comments:

At Thu May 18, 07:05:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

yep! welcome back!

 
At Fri May 19, 02:37:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

wow.

Truly... that is a coerent and useful comment!

 
At Fri May 19, 07:45:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

What... the hell?

 
At Fri May 19, 09:14:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

who, me?

Or him?

 
At Fri May 19, 11:37:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Him. I understand why he needs to strike out at me, I can almost visulize it, but why the hell doesn't he realize that a) he sounds stupid and b) he's not gonna impress anyone that way. Cody, I fall back on my previous statement: you need professional help. Nothing wrong with that. Hell, I'm gonna need professional help if this all keeps up. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home